Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

News Feed Forums Lightroom Collage Template Import Trouble

• Collage Template Import Trouble

Chris updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Robin

April 16, 2020 at 12:01 pm

I have Windows 10, LR Classic CC and working with the Picture collage templates.  I am trying to import the templates over to LR and I get the empty folders with no templates.  I’ve worked for a few hours with no results.  Seems like I’ve tried everything to get those templates imported in with no success.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

• Chris

Administrator
    April 17, 2020 at 9:41 am

Hi Robin,  Did you watch the tutorial on how to install the Collage Templates?  If not, please watch: Module 1, Lesson 2, Install Templates.

Also, the classroom (to ask questions) is located here:  https://parkerphotographic.com/academy/groups/lightroom-collage-templates/members/all-members/

Each course has a corresponding virtual classroom for asking questions specific to it.

Let me know if you’re still having trouble getting the templates added to the Print Module.

Thanks,

Chris

• Robin

April 17, 2020 at 11:49 am

Hello Chris, Thank you for your reply.  I’m sorry I did not know about the class question area.  

I did watch the video on how to install the templates, several times and followed the instructions step by step.  I have the latest version of LR Classic CC and it’s all updated.  I’ve checked everything.  I’ve downloaded and redownloaded and reinstalled and all I get is empty folders when I complete the process.  I will try again and see if I can get it to work today.  Not sure why it’s not working for me.  Thank you,

Robin

• Chris

Administrator
    April 17, 2020 at 12:00 pm

I posted a couple of screenshots in the classroom. 

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now