Learn How to Edit & Retouch Your Beauty Portraits in Lightroom!
I’ve personally shot 500+ weddings in 15 years. Without a Lightroom workflow system, I would not have been able to edit as quickly as I do AND keep my sanity!
Learn basic and advanced techniques for editing and retouching your beauty photos directly in Lightroom Classic!
In this pro tutorial, you will learn how to do all of the following…
- Change or add a new color of eyeshadow
- Change or add a new color of lipstick
- Enhance and/or change the color of eyes
- Smooth skin (naturally) for a Hollywood glow
- Remove and/or add objects (the strap in the image can be fixed)
- Remove blemishes directly in Lightroom
- Bring back detail in highlights (like her dress)
- How to use Local Adjustment brushes for custom edits
- How to use the Basic panel, Tone Curve, Detail panel and more
- How to create Develop presets and use during import… to let Lightroom auto edit for you!
- How to apply noise reduction automatically vs. manually applying
- How to edit 20 photos in 30 seconds
- How to save 1 hour of every 8 hours worked
- and much more…
This Lightroom pro tutorial also comes with the photo used in the lessons. This way, you can follow along and practice what you learned.
Plus, you can submit your final edit (s) for review or just to share your creative vision.
Oh, and yes, I’ll answer any questions you have too!
You will even learn my 3 step editing workflow that I’ve used for hundreds of weddings and thousands of portrait sessions.
This is the same workflow I use to help me edit 500 photos per hour.