Welcome to Lightroom Quick Tip #1.
In this Lightroom quick tip tutorial, you’ll learn how to add your logo to the Lightroom interface.
Right click on the Identity Plate and select “Edit Identity Plate”
Choose either of the following…
- “Use a styled text identity plate”
- select this option to type in your name
- then, select your font, font size and color
- “Use a graphical identity plate”
- select this option to add your logo
- click on “Locate File”, locate it and clik OK
Done! Your logo (or name) should now be placed in the Identity Plate!
Last quick tip...
Make sure your logo is saved as a PNG file with no background layer (transparent background instead).