Learn How to Post-Process 500 Images Per Hour and Much More…
I’ve personally shot 500+ weddings in 15 years. Without a Lightroom workflow system, I would not have been able to edit as quickly as I do AND keep my sanity!
In this Lightroom pro tutorial series, I’ll share with you my personal Lightroom workflow and pro tips for editing faster.
Here are just some of the custom edits you’ll learn how to do in Lightroom…
- Remove objects; like a car and a dress strap
- Remove skin blemishes
- Add contrast, highlights and more to hair – Lightroom preset included
- How to whiten teeth – Lightroom preset included
- How to add eyeliner – Lightroom preset included
- How to fix blown out highlights in a wedding dress (and more) – Lightroom preset included
- How to make your subjects “POP” – Lightroom preset included
- How to add a spotlight – preset included
- How to blur your background to improve depth-of-field – Lightroom preset included
- …and much more.
My Lightroom Workflow consists of three steps. You’ll learn each step and why I edit the way I do. Hint; it’s all for editing as quickly as possible.
Once you know the system and see it in action, you can then use my workflow as a baseline for creating your own.
Plus, I provide additional Pro Tips for taking your editing speed to the next level.
You’ll also learn how to apply edits during the import process… a HUGE time saver.
How to edit 20 images in 30 seconds…
…you’ll also learn the secrets to making this possible.
And you’ll learn how to use my secret weapon for fast, precise and accurate edits in Lightroom (hint your camera and Lightroom have something in common).